The Heritage goal is to increase the availability of pure and natural Australian essential oils at a fair and equitable price. Leveraging off 50 years’ combined experience in the forestry industry, Heritage cover the Australian growers market like nobody else.
The key to their success are the rural communities, the growers, processors and technical experts who all assist in providing a premium product. Supporting sustainably managed plantations and intensively farmed plants, grown and harvested with the utmost care, their products are built on cooperative engagement for a prosperous future and healthy environment.
They pride themselves on integrity and work closely with peers, fusing passion, knowledge and professionalism to build an effective team. For all those involved who produce their unique oils is a career-building project, generating local income and bringing to the market the best of Australia’s essential oils.
- Blue Cypress Oil Callitris intratropica
- Buddawood Oil Eremophila mitchellii
- Eucalyptus Oil Horistes Eucalyptus horistes
- Eucalyptus Peppermint Oil Eucalyptus dives
- Eucalyptus Radiata Oil Eucalyptus radiata
- Kunzea Ambigua Oil Kunzea ambigua
- Lavender Oil Lavandula angustifolia
- Lemon Myrtle Oil Backhousia citriodora
- Lemon Scented Gum Oil Corymbia citriodora
- Lemon Scented Tea Tree Oil Leptospermum petersonii
- Palmarosa Oil Cymbopogon martinii
- Rosalina Oil Melaleuca ericifolia
- Sandalwood Oil Queensland Santalum lanceolatum
- Sandalwood Oil Vanuata Santalum austocaledonicum
- White Cypress Oil Callitris glaucophylla